A woman’s breasts are often the subject of controversy. On the one hand, there are those who will do anything to go up a size or two, and even resort to surgery. On the other hand, there are those who do not care what the beauty magazines say – they just want to get rid of excess fat. If this is the case and you would like to reduce your breast size, read on!
The key lies in diet and exercise. You do not have to resort to pills or massages that cost pork. What you need to do to reduce your breast size is to train your muscles and lower your calorie intake.
It is important to note that the fat found in the breast area is subcutaneous fat, or the same type that builds up around the abdomen.
What does this mean? That means you have to work twice as hard to get rid of it!
The first step if you want to reduce your breast size is to strengthen your chest muscles!
1. Reduce your breast size with aerobics
If you want to start with something light but safe, aerobic exercise is an excellent choice. You can do this for long periods without much effort.
There are many options for you to choose from: dancing, swimming, running, walking or cycling. This will help you burn calories and improve your cardiovascular system.
Fat is the main source of fuel for these activities, so you can quickly see the results through weight loss. When you do them regularly, you will also see an increase in muscle mass.
This exercise will help reduce your breast size and allow you to get rid of fat from the breast area. All you need are some dumbbells and to follow these steps:
- First you stand with your legs together and your back straight, and look down at the floor
- Then take a deep breath while holding a weight in each hand
- Then raise your arms to hip height
- Lift them slowly to chest level, without bending your elbows
- Do four sets of 10 repetitions each
3. Push-ups to reduce your breast size
Push-ups are essential for toning the muscles and for getting rid of fat. You can do it anywhere and it is not complicated.
- Lie first on your stomach on a mat on the floor
- Rest your palms on the floor and support yourself with your hands and toes
- Bend your arms and place your hands at length along your chest
- Try to keep your body perfectly straight
- Bend your arms and press your body against the floor, and lift yourself up again with your arms, and down again to the starting position
- Do three sets of 15 repetitions
4. Chest pressure
If you want smaller and firmer breasts, this is the exercise for you. You can do it with a training ball or other light object that you can push.
- Start by standing straight up and down, and spread your legs slightly
- Hold the ball with both hands – it should be at chest level
- Then press your hands hard together, until you feel your muscles contract
- Hold for five seconds
- Do 10 repetitions, and try to double the time you keep the pressure on the last time
5. Ballerina arms
This exercise not only helps to reduce your bust, it also shapes your figure and tones your muscles.
- Stand first with your spine straight
- Pull your legs together and push your chest out slightly
- You should look ahead, to avoid injuring your neck
- Extend one of your arms and bend your back so that your fingertips are at head height (simulating the position of a dancer)
- Return to the starting position and repeat 10 times
- Rest, and change arms
- Do three sets of 10 repetitions with each arm
Some other recommendations to reduce your breast size
- Eat five small meals a day to increase your metabolism and avoid overeating
- Do not abuse fatty or sweet foods that will increase body fat
- It is better to increase your intake of fruits, vegetables and protein
- Remember that diet and exercise should always go hand in hand, because if you just lose weight without exercising your muscles, it will not help.
Are you ready to get started?