Are you looking for drinks that can contribute to weight loss? Then you need look no further. Today we want to share some exciting recipes for natural slimming drinks. Read on!
Most of these recipes combine fruits and vegetables that have a diuretic effect on the body. They also help the body with weight loss and increase metabolism.
Consuming natural slimming drinks can help you lose over a pound a week. To do this, it is important to combine them with a healthy diet and exercise.
Natural slimming drinks are effective for people who are a little overweight. In cases where there is a lot of overweight or obesity , it is best to consult a specialist.
Because they are natural slimming drinks, they also have a repairing effect on the body. Many of them are isotonic or rehabilitative, while others are alkaline. They are a natural source of vitamins and minerals because they are made with natural products.
- We recommend consuming natural slimming drinks on an empty stomach in the morning. You can also drink a glass before each meal.
- This will help prevent fluid retention, as well as control appetite and anxiety.
Some recommended natural slimming drinks
These are natural slimming drinks that contribute to weight loss. It is not necessary to combine them with other ingredients. Daily intake gives you important health benefits.
Water is completely natural and cleanses the body while stabilizing fluid retention. Drinking two liters a day helps regulate the digestive system, and flushes out fats and toxins from the body.
Lemon is known as a natural fat burner. The properties of citrus help burn fat in the body. In addition, we get a lot of vitamin C which strengthens the immune system.
To take advantage of these benefits, you should squeeze the juice of a lemon into a cup of warm water and drink it on an empty stomach.
Coconut water increases metabolism. It is a natural drink that contains few calories, which hydrates the body immediately. The best is completely natural coconut water to avoid added sugar.
This drink has many benefits for the body. It contains natural antioxidants, which help reduce stress and increase metabolism. In addition, it regulates appetite.
We recommend that you drink three cups a day for maximum effectiveness. You can add honey or other natural sweeteners.
This tea is anti-inflammatory and known for its weight-reducing properties. D one should be avoided if you suffer from high blood pressure.
- You need half a liter of water to boil.
- Cut ginger into small pieces and keep it in the boiling water.
- Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
White tea has a cleansing effect. It helps eliminate fat and lowers cholesterol in the body. You can drink 3 cups a day.
This is a natural diuretic drink, in addition to also cleansing the liver of waste products.
To make this, you must first wash the artichokes well and remove the stem. Then boil them in half a liter of water until they have become soft.
Natural slimming drinks for weight loss
There are combinations of fruits and vegetables that are effective natural slimming drinks. They burn fat and regulate excess fluid in the body.
Here are some great recipes:
Thanks to the ingredient papain, papaya prevents fat accumulation in the body, and gets rid of it naturally.
- 140 grams of papaya in pieces
- 5 dl water
- 2 tablespoons oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Put the papaya together with the other ingredients in a blender and run it until it becomes a smooth mass.
This is not only beneficial for weight loss, but it also regulates digestion.
1. Kiwi juice with spinach and salad
This drink is refreshing and provides energy.
- 2 kiwis
- 5 spinach leaves
- 5 lettuce leaves
- 2dl water
- Peel and wash the ingredients and keep them in a blender for a few minutes until smooth without lumps.
3. A simple alternative among natural slimming drinks: Pineapple and celery juice
This is an effective and cleansing drink that can be drunk every day.
- 150 grams of pineapple in pieces
- 1 celery stick
- The juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 glass of water
- Honey (can be skipped)
- Peel the pineapple and wash the celery.
- Put it in a blender and add lemon juice and water. Run it together for a few minutes.
- If you like it a little sweet, you can have in honey.
4. Carrot, beetroot and cucumber shake
This mixture has an alkaline value and helps against fluid accumulation in the body. It can be drunk twice a day for a week.
- 4 carrots
- 1 beetroot
- 2 cucumbers
- Peel the ingredients and cut them into small pieces so that they are easier to mash.
- Run them in the blender for a few minutes. You can add water if you want to make the mixture a little more liquid.
5. The last of today’s natural slimming drinks: Parsley, lemon and cucumber juice
Both parsley and cucumber are naturally diuretic. The combination of these together with the alkaline property of lemon, makes this a wonderful fat burner.
- 5 stalks with parsley
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cucumber
- Wash all ingredients well.
- Peel the cucumber and mix it with the parsley and lemon juice in a blender until you get a smooth and soft smoothie.
For best results, we recommend that you drink natural slimming drinks every day for ten days. Along with a balanced diet, you will begin to see the effect after the third day.
What do you think about natural slimming drinks?