Are you worried about the health of your hair? There is no doubt that you, like so many other women, want to make your hair look more beautiful, fuller and healthier. It is true that in order to get amazing hair, you need to take special care of it every day and it also includes taking care of the scalp.
Fortunately , there are many products and treatments that can help us get shiny and amazing hair.
For beautiful hair that will make everyone around you envious, you should consider trying out some special tricks to care for your hair. That is why in today’s article we will give you 8 tips that you can use every single day.
Proper use of shampoo for fantastic hair
To ensure that your hair is shiny and beautiful when you wash it, it is very important that you rinse your hair well to remove all remnants of the shampoo. If there are any remnants of this product left, all you see is a greasy, dull mane. Make sure you take the time to rinse for as long as necessary.
The hairbrush you use
The best hairbrushes have a natural bristle or are made of wood, which helps prevent frizz and hair that “runs off”. When you use synthetic brushes, they can break your hair and make it look messy.
How to brush your hair
If you want your hair to glow and look healthier, it is a good idea to brush it every night. This is to activate the circulation which in turn will stimulate hair growth. If you have curly hair, it is best to use a wide-toothed comb or a brush with natural bristles to avoid ending up with too much frizz or volume.
Keep your tips healthy
The tips often split, look burnt or show damage from sun exposure, use of heating elements or other factors. Although there are many treatments available that promise to restore the health of your tips, the best way to deal with them is to trim them regularly to get more oxygen to your hair follicle and stimulate new growth.
Eat well for amazing hair
Diet plays a very important role when it comes to having healthy hair, because it gives your hair what it needs to be strong and shiny. Try to eat more foods rich in vitamin E, such as green leafy vegetables, nuts and avocados. It is also a good idea to consume more omega 3 fatty acids from sources such as oily fish, seeds, nuts and olive oil.
Drink more water
Just like with your skin, hydration is very important for the health of your hair. In addition to using conditioner and other products to moisturize your hair, it is crucial that you hydrate yourself from within and increase your water intake.
Keep your hairstyle simple and casual
Brushing and combing can be a big chore every day if you do not take the time to find a hairstyle that best suits the shape and type of your hair. If you are struggling to find a simple, casual hairstyle, try following these simple steps:
- Pull back half of your hair and secure it with hair clips. Try to hide them under the rest of your hair.
- Then comb the top to give it a little more volume.
- With a curling iron on low heat, give some shape to different parts by taking small sections and rolling them outwards.
- For the final finish, use some hair gel or spray to keep it in place for the day.
Other tips for hair care
Natural treatments to strengthen your hair are a great way to improve its health, restore it, and make you look fabulous.
- Prepare a mask with avocado and olive oil and apply it all over your hair. Leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Moisturize your hair with coconut oil, especially when you have split ends.
- Make a toner using equal parts apple cider vinegar and water, and spray this over the hair to reduce excess oil, prevent dandruff, and restore the pH of the scalp.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Use a tonic after each time you have been to the beach or pool.