The liver is one of the most important organs in the body. It has many important functions, such as filtering the blood and neutralizing toxins. Thus, vitamins, proteins and energy can be stored in the form of sugar. Make a natural cure for the liver!
Although the liver has the capacity to cleanse and neutralize dangerous substances from the body, the capacity can be adversely affected by a poor diet, pollution, bad habits, a sedentary lifestyle or the use and misuse of products containing toxins.
The consequence is that a large number of toxins and undigested food waste accumulate in the body, and it can affect the health of the liver and the health of the body in general. Therefore, it is very important to pay attention to your liver, and help it with a cure for the liver to remove dangerous substances from the body. Do you know how to cleanse the liver to improve health?
Advice for cleansing the liver naturally
- A cure for the liver can be done whenever you feel like it, although experts recommend that you do it once every six months.
- To begin with, it is important to find out which foods are harmful to the liver. Examples of such foods are processed foods, saturated fats, sausages, refined foods, dairy products, fried foods and sugary products.
- It is important to eat small amounts of food divided into 5 to 6 meals per day. Overeating in just one meal can overload and strain the liver.
- During the cleansing regimen, it is important to drink copious amounts of water to accelerate the digestion of fats, and to supply enough fluid to the body.
- Overconsumption of alcohol, as well as smoking, is for the health of the liver. The same goes for the rest of the body.
- It is very important to have a healthy lifestyle, with a balanced diet and lots of physical activity.
Natural remedies as a cure for the liver
Remember the advice in the list above, and use some of the following remedies to cleanse the liver. It will improve your health and quality of life:
Hot water with lemon
Hot water with lemon drunk on an empty stomach, is one of the most famous and effective ways to make a cleanse of the liver. So it is a perfect cure for the liver. This is not lemonade, so you should not mix sugar or other sweeteners in the water. You should drink a glass of warm water with lemon right after you get up in the morning. Doing so is a good daily contribution to the cleansing regimen.
Eating raw garlic has many good health benefits. One of the benefits is that it protects the liver. Garlic contains sulfur, which can help activate liver enzymes. Garlic also contains allicin and selenium, two components that also protect the liver.
Watercress is diuretic, which contributes to better metabolism of fats and cleansing of the body. It is known for its high content of water, fiber, minerals and vitamins A, B and C. To take advantage of all these benefits, you can include raw watercress in salads. You can also prepare a strong cure for the liver of softened watercress in one liter of water. Put the water with the watercress in the refrigerator and let the watercress soak up the water for 24 hours. Afterwards, you can take sips of the mixture at any time throughout the day.
Dandelion is characterized by its diuretic and cleansing properties, which help to give the body a natural cleansing. It increases the excretion of bile by 2 to 4 hours. Drinking two cups of a dandelion mixture as a cure for the liver every day is ideal for cleansing it in a natural way, and neutralizing toxins and other waste that can adversely affect health.
Artichoke is a powerful vegetable that helps the excretion of bile and improves the health of the liver in many ways. This vegetable contains sillibinin, an element that protects the liver because it helps remove accumulated toxins.
Green tea is ideal for people suffering from fatty liver. It helps digest and remove accumulated fat in the liver.