Have you tried strawberry and lemon water to detoxify your body? Detox methods are actually becoming more and more popular, including those that encourage a continuous, healthy lifestyle.
Even though we want to avoid it, it is because we are all faced with a large selection of toxins in one way or another. When they build up in our body, they can cause complications in our vital systems.
These particles move through the air and are present in many foods. If they were not bad enough, they can also come from the chemical products we use regularly. While our excretory organs are constantly working to filter them from the blood, some of them may remain and thus risk our health.
This is exactly why using a natural detox is essential to eliminate these toxins. They can give us a surge of nutrients to minimize the effects of the toxins.
Strawberry and lemon water to cleanse the body
This is a drink that is rich in antioxidants, fiber and other important nutrients. They help to cleanse the body when they enter the bloodstream.
- These ingredients protect cells from the harmful effects of toxins, as well as helping organs, such as the liver, kidneys and intestines, to do their job.
- They boast vitamins A, B and C. These are essential vitamins to strengthen the immune system, as well as prevent inflammation and attacks from bacteria.
- This drink has a large portion of essential minerals that help regulate the body’s electrolyte level. It is especially useful after suffering from imbalances due to diarrhea or too much physical activity.
- It also stimulates the elimination of heavy metals, including mercury and lead.
- The water’s digestive properties help to improve nutrient intake, and over time in regulating intestinal activity to prevent constipation.
Strawberry and lemon water to reduce harmful toxins and lipids
- This drink has a small alkaline effect that helps reduce acids in the blood.
- The high amounts of antioxidants found in strawberry and lemon water generate an anti-carcinogenic effect in the body. While it does not in any way count as a miracle, it can under certain circumstances reduce the risk of tumors.
- In addition to eliminating harmful toxins, it helps cleanse the arteries by removing excessively harmful lipids such as bad cholesterol (LDL).
- Its soluble fiber content helps improve the body’s absorption of complex carbohydrates. These help maintain stable blood sugar levels.
- The drink is also a good source of energy for the body, so that it can work harder physically and mentally without eating so many calories.
- It also plays a role in balancing the activity of the nervous system. A balanced system makes it easier to control anxiety, stress and other emotional imbalances.
- As if all this were not enough, strawberry and lemon water is good for the skin’s health, because it keeps the skin clean and free of signs of premature aging.
How to make strawberry and lemon water
Strawberry and lemon water is a refreshing drink that you can drink on hot days or when you feel the need to detox.
It is made with natural ingredients, and in order to take advantage of all its properties, you should not mix it with sugar or sweeteners.
- 6 strawberries
- 2 cups water (5 dl)
- The juice of ½ lemon
- 2 mint leaves
- Ice cubes (to taste)
- First, wash the strawberries well and divide them in half.
- Then heat a glass of water, and when it starts to boil, remove it from the heat and add the strawberries.
- Leave for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cooled.
- Afterwards you have the mixture in a food processor together with lemon juice and the other cup of water.
- When well mixed, add as much ice as you like and decorate with the mint leaves.
This is what you do
- To detoxify your body, drink a glass of strawberry and lemon water on an empty stomach in the morning and repeat in the afternoon.
- Drink the drink for 8 to 10 days, while combining it with a low-calorie and high-fat diet.
- Alternatively, you can choose to include it in your regular diet, 2 or 3 times a week.
Want to try this detoxifying drink? If your stomach feels bloated, or if you feel down, you may need a good detox.
Prepare it at home and take advantage of the benefits of cleansing your body of all the waste that is interfering with your health.