Blackheads are one of the most common beauty problems. In this article, we will show you eight quick treatments to remove blackheads from your face.
They appear when an accumulation of oily residue and dead skin cells blocks your pores. They appear as small white or yellow blackheads, usually around the chin and T-zone (forehead and nose). Depending on what is causing your impurities, it can be difficult to get rid of them.
Blackheads are not a serious problem, although they can sometimes signal a hormonal imbalance, excess waste or changes in the oil glands. Dermatologists at the Mayo Clinic emphasize that there are factors such as stress and diet that can make acne worse.
Although there are many beauty products designed to remove blackheads, you can use effective home remedies that are cheaper and give similar results.
In this article, we will share eight quick fixes that, if used regularly, help remove blackheads without damaging your skin. Remember to be patient, even if you use them regularly. These things take time to work.
1. Honey to remove blackheads from your face
Organic honey has antibacterial properties that help cleanse your skin to get rid of blackheads caused by excess bacteria.
It is a moisturizing ingredient that, among other things, reduces the appearance of scars.
- Put some organic honey on your fingertips and rub it directly on the blackheads.
- Let it dry and rinse with warm water after one hour.
- Use several times a week for best results.
2. Egg whites
This ingredient is rich in vitamin A, which not only protects the skin but also regulates collagen production and delays the signs of aging on the skin.
Whisk the egg whites and spread it over your face to make a mask.
- Let it dry for approx. 30 minutes and remove with cold water.
- Use at least 3 times a week.
Tomatoes to remove blackheads from your face
Tomatoes are rich in polyphenols and essential minerals, and provide many benefits to skin health.
The astringent properties remove impurities from inside the pores and significantly reduce the number of blackheads on the face.
- Crush a ripe tomato and apply it all over your face.
- Let the mask work for 20 minutes and rinse off.
- Apply 3 or 4 times a week.
4. Orange peel
Did you know that you should not throw away your orange peels? This is because they contain a lot of antioxidants and essential oils that can improve the appearance of the skin.
In addition, the astringent effect reduces excess oil and helps clean blocked pores.
- Grate an orange peel and moisten with a little water.
- Apply the product all over the face and let it work for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and apply 3 times a week.
Note: Only use this in the evening. Exposure to sunlight after application may cause dark spots.
5. Cucumber to remove blackheads from your face
Cucumbers are rich in water and antioxidants. They act as a natural tonic, fight blackheads and soften facial skin.
In addition, they refresh your skin and leave it soft while removing greasy residue and impurities.
- Crush a peeled cucumber until a thick paste forms.
- Rub the mask all over your face and let it work for 20 minutes.
- Rinse and use every day.
Aspirin, also known as acetylsalicylic acid, regulates the production of facial oil to reduce the appearance of blackheads and pimples.
- Paint several aspirin tablets and moisten them with water.
- Rub over the blackheads and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and use 2 or 3 times a week.
7. Aloe vera to remove blackheads from your face
Aloe vera gel has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that can help disinfect your skin to remove the bacteria that infect the pores. There are quite a few scientific studies that show the effectiveness of aloe vera to get rid of blackheads. Researchers have proven that topical application helps against pimples and blackheads and reduces the accumulation of sebum and dead skin cells.
- Extract the fresh jelly from an aloe vera leaf and rub it all over your face.
- Let it work for 20 minutes and rinse off.
- Use every day, preferably before bed.
Although garlic may not smell good, it does contain sulfur, which helps prevent pimples and blackheads.
Its properties prevent bacterial growth and promote cellular regeneration.
- Crush the raw garlic and rub it over the problem areas of your face.
- Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse with water.
- Use 2 or 3 times a week.
Have you noticed small blackheads on your face? If you want to eliminate them quickly, choose one of these remedies and fight them as soon as possible.
If you experience an allergic reaction, stop using it immediately. If you are in doubt about these treatments, we always recommend that you talk to your dermatologist about. They will be able to examine your skin and tell you what is best for your skin type.