Insomnia is the term for serious sleep problems. Insomnia, better known as insomnia , usually occurs due to a busy lifestyle, too much activity or continuous stress. In today’s society there are many people who struggle with this and over time it can drastically affect the quality of life. Discover juices and smoothies for insomnia.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), approx. 40% of the world’s population suffers from some form of sleep disorder. Experts say that it is easy to recognize those with sleep disorders, as they probably also suffer from mood swings as well. Mood sufferers often have problems at work and other everyday contexts. Problems with sleep worry professional health professionals, as there are currently over 80 known forms of sleep disorders.
Do you suffer from insomnia? If the answer is yes, you should know that it is important to do something about it as soon as possible to avoid it affecting your health negatively. In today’s article, we will share five recipes for juices and smoothies that help the body relax and improve sleep quality.
This powerful juice is made with two ingredients that are known to have excellent properties in the fight against insomnia. Lettuce has important nutrients that promote good sleep and eliminate the feeling of fear. The other ingredient, cucumber, in turn has an amino acid called tryptophan. It promotes the production of serotonin, a hormone that regulates mood and sleep.
- Divide the cucumber and separate the leaves from the lettuce head. Put both in a blender, mix for a few minutes and drink the resulting juice cold.
This drink can help you deal with stress and anxiety, and helps your body relax. It is a good remedy for insomnia.
- 4 chamomile flowers
- 90 grams of romaine lettuce
- 1 small banana
- Juice from half a lemon
- First make tea with the chamomile flowers
- Wash and chop up the lettuce leaves
- Add the tea and the rest of the ingredients in a blender
- Mix all the ingredients and drink the resulting juice cold for half an hour before going to bed
This delicious juice tastes good, and drinking it is an excellent way to improve sleep quality.
- 3 scouts
- 1 apple
- 1 small bundle of mint
- Wash, peel and divide the peaches and apples. Put everything in a blender, mix for a few seconds and drink the juice cold.
- Drink the juice at least half an hour before going to bed.
Carrot and spinach juices
This juice is a good source of antioxidants and other nutrients that will improve sleep quality and at the same time do good for health otherwise. Try to drink it half an hour to an hour before adding to achieve the best possible result.
- 1 carrot
- 5 spinach leaves
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender until the juice has an even consistency.