Have you heard of micellar water? It is the latest in cosmetic products and it has quickly become an indispensable part of beauty routines. Do not worry if you have not heard of it, in today’s article we will tell you everything you need to know about micellar water. We’ll even tell you how to make your own micellar water at home. Thanks to this new daily trick, you will look even better in the mirror.
We are sure you will love your own micellar water. It is great for your skin !
What is all this about micellar water?
You have probably tried all the products available when it comes to getting makeup removed from your skin. From soap to gels to foams… But did any of them remove all the impurities? There is always a little left and in addition, these products leave your skin with a look you are not completely happy with.
So what could be better than a simple water that both cleanses your skin, removes makeup and takes care of your skin? Check out all the amazing things your own micellar water can do for you:
It cleanses, refreshes, tones and moisturizes
- This product is made from natural ingredients that not only remove impurities from the skin, it also soothes and moisturizes the face. Used every day, you quickly see very good results and the product becomes absolutely indispensable.
How do you use it?
- The best micellar water is not too creamy or greasy. Instead, it is very light and refreshing. All you have to do is moisten a cotton pad with the water and wash your face.
- Beauty experts recommend using micellar water in the morning when you get up. That way, you get rid of excess oil that has accumulated during the night and the skin is ready to be made up.
- You can also take some with you in your bag, which you can use during the day. Use it after exercise or when you feel like refreshing your skin. It’s really delicious. It is also ideal to use micellar water to remove makeup in the evening. It only takes a few seconds, but it works wonders when you do it as part of your daily routine!
How do you make your own micellar water?
You will need the following ingredients to make half a cup of micellar water:
- 90 ml of rose water. You can buy it ready-made at most health food stores. If you know how to make it yourself, it’s even better. But it is not difficult to find and it is not particularly expensive either.
- 3 ml with castor oil. You can also buy this in the health food store. You should buy the “sulfated” version because it enriches the micellar water thanks to its water-soluble properties. It is simple and easy for external use and is especially good when removing difficult make-up, such as waterproof mascara.
- E-vitamin. We have many times talked about the benefits of vitamin E. It helps fight the aging process by nourishing and repairing skin, hair and nails. It is a good idea to buy the vitamin at the pharmacy. Buy a box of jelly capsules and use them in many ways. In this recipe you need 20 drops.
- 5 ml rosehip oil. This is a wonderful product! Rosehip oil repairs, treats, moisturizes and tones the skin. It is always a good idea to have a little in the house. It is not particularly expensive and like all the other ingredients, rosehip oil can also be used in many other recipes.
- Store the micellar water in a 150 ml glass bottle. This is a convenient size that allows you to easily take it with you anywhere.
How do you make micellar water?
This is the easiest part. Just mix all the ingredients in the glass bottle. That’s all you need to do. Thanks to the castor oil, all the ingredients will mix well together. Do not worry if the color turns a little yellow, it comes from the oil.
You will also notice that micellar water smells good. Day after day, this will become part of your daily beauty routine. Here are some tips on how to use it :
- Shake the bottle well before placing a few drops on a cotton swab.
- Go over your face with the cotton pad every morning and again in the evening to remove impurities and makeup. It is excellent to remove mascara and lipstick with micellar water. You will find that there is no residue left on the skin.
- Use it during the day if your skin feels tired or hot. You can even have it in a small spray bottle so that it is easier to apply. Micellar water is amazing!