Do you also want softer feet? We can not deny that the feet are one of the most neglected parts of our body, despite the fact that they have the hardest job: to support the weight of the whole body.
In addition, they are exposed to dust, dirt and other environmental factors that degrade the quality of the skin that protects them.
The problem is that little by little they lose their natural moisture and develop ugly problems such as cracks, hard skin and fungal infections.
For this reason, many people spend a lot of money on expensive pedicure products and professional treatments to improve the condition of their feet. But there are some 100% natural solutions that will comfortably allow you to restore the health of your feet in your own home, without having to spend a ton of money.
Such a treatment is made with only milk and baking soda. These have exfoliating properties that remove dead skin cells and soften hard skin, and this gives you softer feet.
We will share the simple recipe and all its benefits below. Are you ready to give it a try?
How does this treatment give me softer feet?
This natural remedy for giving you stronger and softer feet works by combining the properties of milk with the astringent and antiseptic properties of baking soda.
These two ingredients are completely environmentally friendly and can be bought cheaply in any grocery store.
The benefits of milk
Milk is rich in fats, proteins and essential vitamins to repair damaged skin and ease dryness and other skin problems.
Its active ingredient, lactic acid, regulates the skin’s natural pH value to improve its moisturizing ability and change the environment fungi need to thrive.
It contains up to 30% of the proteins needed for the production of collagen and elastin, two components that are essential for skin health.
Using milk on your feet will reduce roughness, repair cuticles and create a protective barrier against infections.
We would also like to point out that it has a brightening effect that helps to remove dead skin cells and dark spots.
The benefits of baking soda
This white powder is one of the best natural remedies to soften the hard skin on the feet and remove stains.
Thanks to its antibiotic and fungicidal properties, it eliminates fungi on both the skin and nails.
Its exfoliating properties remove dead skin cells and renew the skin’s appearance for cleaner and nicer feet.
How do I make a foot bath of milk and baking soda for softer feet?
Now that you know all the benefits of this interesting treatment, it’s time to make it by following the steps below.
Generally, you should perform this treatment up to three times a week, but to treat dryness or thrush, it should be done daily until the condition improves and you have got softer feet.
- 3 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons baking soda
This is what you do
- First, warm the milk until it is comfortable for the feet. Then pour it into a tub and soak your feet for 5-10 minutes.
- Then add the baking soda and massage it gently on your feet.
- If you want, try scrubbing them with a pumice stone to help remove thrush.
- Let the feet soak for another five minutes, then wipe them with a wet cloth.
- Take a clean towel and dry your feet well.
- We recommend that you do this in the evening so that your feet are nice and fresh in the morning.
- To complete this treatment, apply a little Vaseline to increase the moisturizing effect.
For best results
- Use this foot bath several times a week, even if you do not have thralls or similar problems.
- If you are worried about slaves, make sure that your shoes fit well on your foot and that they breathe. Tight shoes contribute to further deterioration of the feet.
- Sprinkle some cornstarch inside your shoes to absorb moisture and prevent fungus.
- Remember to pay special attention to your nails, as their hygiene is essential to prevent fungal infections.
Are your feet ugly and woody? Add this treatment to your beauty routine to get softer feet and and improve their health in no time.