Stay with people who know your worst sides and still help you get better every day. Stay with those who make you smile every morning when you open your eyes, and who banish fear, unrest and unhappiness.
It is not always easy to fit into this complex world.
It’s even harder to find people who compliment your rough edges, your voids, and who support your values and are faithful companions throughout your life.
Although it may not seem so simple, the truth is that there is always more than one person who is able to bring light into your dark moments. People who know what they have when they have it, and we’m not just talking about love relationships either.
In life, all friends, family and partners need to respect and understand us. Not only do we need to love ourselves and strengthen our self-esteem every day. We also need a good social network around us.
Stay with people who encourage you to get better
People who prevent you from changing set up walls around your personal growth. No one is an example of absolute goodness, and there is something very fundamental in humanity, and that is their ability to overcome and learn every day, to absorb new lessons.
- Let go of people who enrich you into your life. Let them guide you to promote your own personal growth.
- To get better every day , you need to be aware of your own flaws and limitations. And you can only achieve this by being humble.
- Stay with the person who, instead of judging, criticizing or punishing you, is the example of how to behave. This person guides you to face your fears, calm your anxiety, and helps you go through life with more confidence.
Stay with people who think of you as “indispensable” in their daily lives
I’m sure you’ve heard that you need to “avoid connections” or “avoid having to need someone”. But you have to look at this quite objectively, because if there is one thing that is certain, it is that there are certain people in life that we need in order to be happy.
- You need to know how to differentiate between having people you love by your side and wanting to “create them” for those you want them to be by limiting their freedom, their ability to choose, and their personal growth.
- Those who need you should also know how they respect you. You are irreplaceable in many people’s lives, but that means you must offer respect and love without suffocating them. This kind of love enriches.
- Stay with those who show you that you are important to them every day. These can make you happy without having to impose, control or distrust you.
Stay with people who give you light on dark days
I’m sure you also have someone in your family, or a friend, who no matter when you go to them with a problem, just focuses on highlighting all your mistakes that led to this difficult situation, instead of actually helping. you.
- Some are just able to keep humiliating you instead of giving you answers. This is what you should avoid. When something goes wrong in your life, choose carefully who you go to for support, even if it’s just to listen.
- Someone will listen to you and respect you. These personalities know how to show openness and empathy.
- Stay with those who , instead of judging you, go near you. These people are able to put themselves in your shoes and understand you better.
- Do not let go of those who are able to make you feel calm on dark days, and comfort you when you feel alone.
Stay with people who offer solid commitment, whose emotions do not change overnight
For some, stability, respect and commitment have no purpose. These people show all kinds of affection, love and respect one day. But the next day they show nothing but indifference.
You can not only experience this with your partner, but with your family members as well. They show unsteady emotions and a lack of emotional maturity.
- No one has the right to give you thousands of promises one day, and then take them away the next day, as if you had no feelings. This is undoubtedly one of the most destructive and toxic conditions that exist, which is why you should limit contact with them and protect yourself.
- Stay with people who possess emotional maturity and are stable in their affection, feelings and words from day to day.
- As human beings, we need security. This is why you should surround yourself with people who do not change their minds from day to day. Those who offer unwavering commitment and an explicit agreement that promises will be kept instead of broken.