It is important to start the day with enough vitamins and nutrients, so that one maintains a healthy energy level and good mood. That’s why breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It is breakfast that gives the body the first food after several hours of fasting. However, it is often the case that obsolete working hours or morning stress contribute to many people dropping breakfast. Therefore, we will tell you here how you can make the simplest and healthiest breakfast. We will provide practical and healthy advice that allows you to increase your body’s energy level in just a few moments.
First, we must make you aware that dairy products, fruits and grains, are foods that should be included in the healthiest breakfast. In addition, you can for the sake of taste add some meat, e.g. ham and a small dose of sweet.
The key is to achieve a good balance between these elements so that it fits with your preferences. Take a look at our suggestions and choose the healthiest breakfast that suits you!
Our suggestions for the healthiest breakfast
- Dairy products: 1 serving, choose between milk, yoghurt or kumiss (naturally fermented skim milk).
- Cheese or cheese substitute : 2 servings, a thin slice of cheese, 1 egg, 1 slice of ham or 1 sausage.
- Cereal products: 1 serving, good choices here are coarse tortilla, bread, toast, biscuits or cereal.
- Drinks : 1 glass, You can choose between one glass of orange juice or your favorite fruit juice and one glass of hot drink.
- Fruit: 1 serving.
In any case, it is important to remember that you should preferably avoid foods high in saturated fat and deep-fried foods. If you are looking for a simple breakfast that contains everything you need of nutrition, then we have put together some good combinations for you below.
- Breakfast mix with milk. If you have little time and like cereal, this is an excellent choice. Remember that there is a large selection of cereals on the market. Some have more fiber and less sugar, while other cereals are full of sugar.
* Whatever you choose, it is important to have a balanced intake of calories. You can use skim milk and you can use fruit as a sweetener in low-sugar cereals.
- Fruit salad: you can combine small portions with fruit , such as mango, papaya, strawberry and banana. Remember that these are easily digestible foods that are suitable if you do not need a lot of energy to perform today’s tasks.
- Sandwich: You need two slices of bread, a slice of ham and a slice of cheese. You can, if you want, have some butter or jam. Drink a glass of juice or a cup of coffee next to it.
Breakfast should be about 20-25% of today’s calorie intake. It is important to give your body a good start with a tasty and nutritious breakfast. Remember to continue with nutritious meals throughout the day, so that you keep your energy level even.