To make this the simplest recipe for apple pie you can make, you need to understand that you need to change the original a bit.
What makes apple pies complicated is not that they contain apples or that they have to be put in the oven. The hard part is often the crust, which is usually a special type that will most likely take longer to cook.
Overall, the simplest apple pie you can make is only suitable if you can enjoy it from the comfort of the dining table or sofa corner and make it in the shortest possible time. In this way , the crust in this recipe has been changed by using ladybug biscuits and butter. Thus, you can make the baking process a little shorter and end up with an apple pie that is very easy to make.
By the way, if you have celiac disease, gluten intolerance or have a problem related to lactose intolerance, you can replace a couple of the ingredients that we will show you with gluten- or lactose-free varieties.
It should be noted that in relation to the caloric value that this recipe has, it will depend on how much you eat. Remember that it is not about what you eat, but rather how much.
When it comes to nutrition, apples play a very important role in health. Thus, including them in the simplest apple pie in the world will not detract from their nutritional value to the body. In fact, it is quite the opposite: they still contain vitamins, minerals and carbohydrates that are good for your body.
The simplest recipe for apple pie
Make your apple pie recipe a little faster and improve it with the information we are going to share with you. Remember: it is always possible to change and improve recipes!
- 1 pack of Ladybugs (240 g)
- 1 tablespoon butter (30 g)
- 5 medium-sized apples
- 1 cup milk (250 ml)
- 1 cup wheat flour (120 g)
- 3 tablespoons sugar (45 g)
- 2 tablespoons peach jam (56 g)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Start by crushing the Ladybugs. For this you can either use a blender or a fork to do it manually.
- Then it will be time to add melted butter to the crushed biscuits. Mix this together with a spoon and stir.
- The consistency should be equal to wet sand. So, if you think it is necessary, you can add a little more melted butter.
- At the end of the previous step, you should pour this mixture into a tart or pie tin. This will be the crust on the tart.
- Be sure to spread the crust mixture evenly over the entire surface to cover the mold. Press the mixture well into the mold so that it becomes a firm mass.
- Continue by putting the following ingredients in the blender: three apples, milk, flour and sugar. Mix these well together.
- Then pour the mixture over the crust you have previously made. Cut and peel the remaining two apples to place them on top of the filling.
- S tek then presented in one hour.
- Finally, take it out of the oven. Spread the peach jam evenly over as a layer on top of the pie.
Innovation is everything in the kitchen
The brilliance of all this is that the real secret lies in replacing the crust of this tart. The idea is that you get the same consistency with the biscuits as a classic apple pie.
If you prefer, however, you can always make a homemade crust yourself for this type of dessert.